Our Dental Care Memberships
They encourage regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and helps you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
1. Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
2. Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
3. Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only. Exclusions apply.
4. Spread the cost of your routine dental care through convenient monthly Direct Debit.
5. Flexible appointment times to suit you with reduced waiting periods.
What regular appointments are included?
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for and in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques - we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.